Tuesday 10 June 2014

An Introduction to coping with Health Anxiety

I bought this book for my sister who is struggling with health anxiety. Being a Psychology student, I take a lot of things for granted when it comes to helping my sister and sometimes I don't realise that what may be obvious to me isn't obvious to her or indeed anyone with little to no knowledge about psychological conditions. 

I've read through this book in no time at all and it breaks down anxieties into easily manageable chunks. I think it will be very helpful for my sister.

A word from my sister:

I read this book and found it very helpful. Some of the things I might have read before elsewhere but they are very useful. When my sister next visits we're going to go through the book together and start working on some of the activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment